A ONE-DAY CUSTOMIZED TRAINING SEMINAR WITH AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION
|2||Freight Booking||Contracts, Lanes|
|3||Service Providers||Roles and responsibilities|
|4||Order ready to ship (ORTS)||Export Pre-alert Notice|
|5||Importance of shipping documents||Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading/AWB|
|6||Additional documents||CO, Insurance Certificate, SWPM|
|7||Special requirements||Consular legalization|
|8||Legal compliance||Anti-boycott, IPR|
|10||Automated Export System – A||User certification, on-line test, PIN number|
|11||Automated Export System – B||Shipment creation, editing, templates, databases|
Provides an analysis and interpretation of international export documentation.
- Assists in the evaluation of software solutions for export management decisions as required.
- Focus is placed on business units dealing with contracts, legal, customer service, material planning, shipping and order entry.
|Course Number ASM10|
|1 to 5||$1,500.00|
|6 to 10||$1,800.00|
|11 to 20||$2,400.00|
|The Instructor shall provide course materials and resource guides.|
|Training is conducted on customer’s site. Cost of air travel, accommodation and local transportation is not included in above costs.|
Considering export documentation software or building your own system?
Netwin Solutions is one company to work with. We will write your business rules for implementation by your chosen software provider.
- Streamline the export reporting process by reducing paperwork.
- File Shippers Export Declaration automatically; eventually migrate to a batch mode.
- Eliminate costly document handling and storage.
- Ensure timely filing of export information.
- Retain historical shipment information in easily accessible database.
- Register as a certified user, obtain PIN#.